I would opine here on the glorious thing called love, but I’m too busy dancing…
Love Is Action
Posted by Kellie on 14 February 2011
Risk-taker. Writer. Radical Optimist.
Challenging the status quo since 1967.
I don't blog. I write.
I don't expect. I anticipate.
I don't buy into it. I create it.
I don't compete. I collaborate.
I don't dwell in debt. I prosper.
I don't blindly accept. I question.
I don't save for a rainy day. I trust.
I don't diet. I eat less & walk more.
I don't look my age. I define my age.
I don't check my bag. I keep calm & carry on.
I don't invest in the market. I invest in myself.
I don't look for love. I radiate it.
Get Juiced with Kris Carr!
Catch up on your reading…
- Dreams From My Father
- Contemplating Suicide? Wait.
- The Hardest Thing To Do
- May I Have This Naked Dance?
- OMG. Can you BELIEVE what he just did?
- I Need Your Help! (corrected link)
- I Need Your Help!
- What To Do When Your Creative Work Isn’t What You’d Hoped
- On Distraction, Resistance, And Doing ANYTHING At All Except Writing
- The Defense & Annihilation Of Paula Deen
- Reading Is Fundamental And Other 70’s PSA Riffs
- To Resume Or Not To Resume? Bullet Points, Job Descriptions and Little White Lies
- Entrepreneurial Everest ~ Base Camp Mastermind
- Ask And It Is Given
- Ichi-go Ichi-e
- The End, er, I mean… The Beginning Is Near
- Cultivating True Security in a Post-9/11 World
- Why Should You Remember August 26?
- How Seth Godin Got Me Into Bed
- The Most Powerful Person I Know
- Just Another One Of The 13.9 Million Unemployed
- Darwin Is Dead.
- The Commodore, a $3,000 Toothbrush, & Why I Love Maine
- Stepping Into The Same River Twice
- The Thunderous Clap Of The Full Moon
- Once In A Lifetime
- I Need A Latitude Adjustment
- The Metrics Of Procrastination
- The Most Radical Thing I Ever Did: A 21-Day Cleanse
- Failing? Fabulously!
- The Words Of The Prophets Are Written On The Subway Walls
- The Hydraulics of Spirit